Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Lewis and Clark


While laying on the grass in the Emerson Elementary dog park with my dog pal bodhito, we met these two chaps. Clark is the large fellow up front. He's 9 years old. Louie is 8 years old. They are Pembroke Welsh Corgies, a hearding breed. Their owner explained that she could not let them off their leash because they were very fast and would run all the way home. I told her that I was an artist and interested in making drawings of the dogs that visit our neighborhood dog park. She was really excited about my project and invited me over to her house sometime to see an oil painting of the boys that was done by her artist mother.

1 comment:

clipper fleet said...

I'm sorry, I can't resist. ;)

British man eats dog in royal fox protest

Mark McGowan said the dog, which died at a breeding farm, tasted "really, really disgusting," and added that Ono "looked a bit strange" as she also tasted the dog.

and a video...

MARK MCGOWAN (scroll down)